European Nightcrawlers in new Bin

I set up another bin for the pure Euros. Some lettuce was thrown in the bottom and filled with shredded office paper. A hole was dug in one corner. In that corner I tipped in the “breeding pen” of Euros.

I did verify that there were at least three live Euros in the tub.

While I’m sure environmental conditions for the Euros is not optimal, I am hoping that the pocket I’ve created allows them to live comfortably and spread out as they are able to improve conditions improve.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *