This is a list of must-have tools. Some of them I have, some of them I still need
Round point and square nose shovels, preferably heavy-duty variety with extra long blade socket.
Rig builder’s hatchet
24-oz. framing hammer
Digging bars, preferably both pointed and chisel tip varieties; crow bars.
Leather or synthetic work gloves
Protective eye wear
Contractor-grade wheel barrows
Large-diameter heavy-duty weatherproof rope; small-diameter light-duty line
Rope hoist/pulley, minimum 250-lb. capacity
8-point crosscut saw
2. Carpenter’s pencil
3. Carpenter’s square
4. Framing hammers and carpenter’s hammers—smaller sizes for various family members, in addition to the 24-ounce tool above.
5. 25-foot Metric/English tape rule
6. Bit Brace and a set of solid-center auger bits, ¼ inch through 1 inch
7. Utility knife, spare blades
8. High-tension hacksaw and selection of spare blades
1/2 inch exterior-grade plywood, which has the structural stability to help frame out a building’s wall.
2. 2 x 4 x 8 lumber by the pallet
3. 8-d common nails
4. 12-d and 16-d common nails
5. blue tarps in various sizes (5 x 7, 10 x 10, 12 x 20)
6. 6-mil plastic sheet, roll
7. 5-gallon plastic buckets
8. Self-stick roll roofing